Workshops and One-Day Events
We use the fees that member countries pay toward Task 32 to help support the organisation of four, one-day events per year. We are always looking for motivated workshop leaders and hosts!
If you'd like to organise an event, please note the following:
- We'll pay - up to a limit - for the event logistics including the room and lunch-time catering,
- We'll help you draw up the agenda so that you make a good use of everyone's time.
- We'll help you advertise the event and manage registrations.
- We'll help you work out how to use the event to make a difference and publicise the results.
- The only requirement is that your event should help a large part of the wind lidar community, not just one vendor or end user.
If you'd like to hold a Task 32 event, please get in touch with the Operating Agent.